[Wien] About mailing list

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Nov 18 21:29:18 CET 2016

There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.
Jim Morrison, 1943 - 1971

Sorry, but I did never understood why there are questions possible where the answer is known before the question is asked
Now I understand, it is just the repetition of a repetition.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University