[Wien] question about tetra's choice of Emax

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 21 11:37:59 CET 2016

Sure, Cu has a moment in any number of cases with more or less complex
band structures.

This was just recalling the basic textbook model of itinerant
ferromagnetism of elemental metals from the 1960's. To me the simple
band structure underlying that (not too bad) model looks much like the
cases where the tetra's and lapw1's automatic setting of Emax might have
difficulties.

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University