[Wien] Poisson and clmsum

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 23 10:16:04 CET 2016

The normal way the core density is generated by lcore is only within the
Muffin tins. If the file .lcore is present the core density outside the
Muffin tins is approximated using dstart. It should be in the User Guide.

If the core density noticeably spills out of the Muffin tins during init,
the file .lcore is created automatically. Otherwise it is up to the user.

N.B., there may also be small discontinuities since neither the LM
expansion in the RMTs nor the PWs are complete. Increasing RKMAX won't make
the LM expansion better.

N.N.B., the unsupported utility RMTCheck can be used to look at the
discontinuities.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi