[Wien] Discrepancy in the simulation of the paramagnetic state

Abderrahmane Reggad jazairdz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:07:01 CET 2016

Thank you All for your contributions to enrich the subject .

>From the beginning, I was convinced with the statement of prof Blaha, But
when you find in literature some work where they simulate the paramagnetic
state by the non-spin-polarized calculation this causes a troube.

On this base, I needed a confirmation to this statement and it comes from
all your contributions and clearly from Prof Roquefelt contribution.

Thank you all again

--
Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de Génie Physique