[Wien] How to include the localized d orbitals in the atomic spheres?

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon Nov 28 08:44:55 CET 2016

Either the language is wrong or your Question/Conclusion is wrong

I suggest to read and understand -- besides the Wien2k manual --  also some basic textbooks on the subject, for example
          Richard Martin, Electronic structure, Cambridge
          Jürgen Kübler, Theory of itinerant electron magnetism, Oxford
to avoid any misunderstandings.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher