[Wien] Why I am getting total forces as partial forces in mBJ

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:26:55 CET 2016

Thank you Prof. Stefaan
I applied your answer and got what you said.
In case of my original BJ case I have FOR in case.in2 while in other three
mBJ case I have TOT in case.in2 file.

My last question in this regards: As in case of PBE (-fc) we have FOR in
the last cycle and if we start mBJ from here in the same directory, then
should we set back TOT?

As per my understanding the mBJ case will not depend on TOT or FOR option
as in case of mBJ we do not apply -fc.

Sincerely
Bhamu

Dr. K. C. Bhamu