[Wien] Ghost band error

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:43:39 CEST 2016

Did you distort the cell, or is this in the first iteration of the cubic
cell you attached.

To look at tetragonal distortions you should probably first switch to the
tetragonal cell (make for instance c different, e.g. 10.862701) and accept
the change to the cell  in init_lapw (I get I4/mmm).

--
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi