[Wien] What's the difference between the spin-polarized and the non spin-polarized calculations

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Oct 19 04:37:14 CEST 2016

If you haven't already done so, I suggest looking at and comparing
slides 76 and 77 in the WIEN2k presentation "Relativistic effects,
non-collinear magnetism (NCM)", which can currently be found at

http://www.wien2k.at/onlineworkshop/

Of note, "sp" should be added under the magnetic case on slide 78 so
that it looks like slide 21 in the the file at

http://www.wien2k.at/events/ws2008/talks/Laskowski-SO-NCM.pdf