[Wien] potential

Yundi Quan quanyundi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:15:32 CEST 2016

What's the sign convention used in the output files of critic2? I notice
that there are positive and negative values in both vcoul.cube and
rho.cube. Maybe it is OK to have both positive and negative vcoul.cube. But
what does it mean to have both positive and negative date in rho.cube? Or
is it just numerical inaccuracy?

In WIEN2k the energy zero point is the average of the potential in the
interstitial region. Is it already shifted in case.vcoul?