[Wien] Calculation of Cohesive Energy of Heusler Alloys

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:45:35 CEST 2016

Dear wien2k users,

                    We are working on Heusler alloy Co2FeGe. We want to
calculate its cohesive energy. In reference J. Supercond Nov Magn (2016)
29:2573-2578 cohesive energy of heusler alloy has been calculated. They
have calculated it by calculating the energy of the bulk material & the
energy of the isolated atoms of its constituent elements. Now, our question
is how can we calculate energy of isolated atoms Co, Fe & Ge?

Any response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti