[Wien] Elastic Constants of Trigonal Systems

Jürgen Spitaler juergen.spitaler at mcl.at
Thu Sep 22 08:11:03 CEST 2016

The ElaStic tool is able to calculate elastic constants for all lattice types including trivonal systems. Just google for "elastic mcl" in the relatef cpc paper you will also find useful informtion on how the choice of coordinate system impacts the values of the elements if the elastic tensor,especially in trigonal systems.best regards,jürgen