[Wien] error in SCF calculation

Paresh Chandra Rout pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in
Thu Sep 22 17:27:24 CEST 2016

Yes . It was reproducible when I started runsp_lapw after rm *.broy* . But
to check for the actual error I had started from the beginning again. Here,
I faced the problem. These calculation were done successfully before.
Suddenly, I start facing the problem. I also checked  case.clmvalup/dn but
there is no NANs.  Also, I checked the K-parallelisation in a single node
 (If I understand it properly ) but facing the same error.

K-point parallelisation
 .machines file
#
granularity:1