[Wien] SRC_mixer files

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon Sep 26 10:02:00 CEST 2016

24.09.2016 20:18, Paresh Chandra Rout пишет:
> We have both the option but I installed it through impi. That was
> working fine before. I had done lot of calculation using mpi
> parallelisation . This error is all of sudden.

You have some cases that were working earlier. Repeat one of them: does
it work now? I mean that something could have happen with mpi
installation recently, and now you have problems.

You did not answer all my questions
 >                     On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Lyudmila
 > Dobysheva <lyuka17 at mail.ru <mailto:lyuka17 at mail.ru>> wrote:
 >               I cannot find in your discussion some info:
 > O'K, it works 1) does error repeat in sequential (not
 >                  parallel) mode?
 > ? 2) parallel over k-points (not mpi)?
 > ? 3) it is when one k-point? what happens when several is taken?
 > ? 4) put simply in terminal the task (not in a batch mode),
 >      what is written?
 > ? 5) are all error files empty?
 > To check all this, start with a fresh directory.

In total, one test and 4 questions.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva

> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 9:37 PM, Laurence Marks
> <L-marks at northwestern.edu <mailto:L-marks at northwestern.edu>> wrote:
>     Then the problem is your mpi installation.

Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/