[Wien] How to know the user id & password for graphical interface of wien2k

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 10:59:09 CEST 2017

Hii,
Solution of your problem is nicely explained in UG and Prof. Xavier also
explained in a very simple way.
What you can do is:
1. cd ~/Wien2k_directory
2. rm -rf .w2web
3. w2web      <<<< here you will be asked username and password. Just keep
rest of things on default.

What I suspect is may be you have installed Wien2k in root and if so then
follow above steps after this:

sudo -s <<<< you need to give root password of your system.

If you still face problem, let me know I will send you screen shot of a
test from my machine.

Regards
Bhamu