[Wien] mBJ with Fixed spin moment calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Apr 16 08:22:55 CEST 2017

First of all please remember: mBJ is just a potential,not an energy
functional. Total energies are "non-selfconsistently" calculated with a
PBE or LDA E-xc, using the mBJ potential.
It is not really recommended to use E-tot and mBJ.

Secondly: In certain cases of magnetic systems, it can happen that E-tot
as function of M has 2 minima and the unconstraint scf calculation
yields just accidentally one of the solutions, while FSM maps out the
complete behaviour.
However, starting with a solution close to the FSM-minimum, also the
runsp solution should probably end up at this solution.