[Wien] dos-band-plot together

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Apr 26 08:38:30 CEST 2017

There should be multiple ways to do that.  For example:

(a) Copy and paste the separate plots side by side in Microsoft PowerPoint.

(b) Plot the data as a Horizontal 2 Panel Graph in Origin [
http://www.originlab.com/doc/Origin-Help/Horizontal-2-Panel-Graph ].
That likely can be done using Origin's import feature [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15255.html
] or KonvBand and KonvDOS [ http://www.fzu.cz/~knizek/kalvados/index.html ].

(c) I think JPlot can output SVG image files [
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/unsupported/ ].  You could
try displaying the images side by side using SVG [
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42885124/how-to-position-two-images-side-by-side-in-svg
, http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/ ] or using HTML [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIFDUpyruI ,
https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images.asp ].

(d) Write your own code from nothing to do that.

(e) Find an existing code or program and modify it or configure it to do
that.

      Gnuplot:
http://scelementary.com/2015/03/26/electronic-structure-of-solids-with-nwchem.html
      http://jdftx.org/DensityOfStates.html