[Wien] wien2k workshop

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 7 09:41:18 CEST 2017

Dear wien2k users,

Let me remind you that this year the traditional WIEN2k-workshop will be
held from

18. - 22. Sept. 2017   at the TU Vienna, Austria.

Registration at reduced rate is possible until 30.8.2017 (see
http://www.wien2k.at)

In order to allow many of you to participate, we have tried to make the
registration fee as cheap as possible and charge for a 5-day workshop
only 350 €.

The workshop will cover extensive lectures about many topics in solid
state theory starting from the very basics to many advanced topics.
Connections on how to solve these problems using WIEN2k will always be
given explicitly and there are extensive hands-on sessions, where you
can learn the topics of your interest and even get a head start on your
own problems. For the hands-on sessions you need to bring your own laptop.

More details with registration, information about Hotels, ... can be
found at our web site.

I hope to see many of you in Vienna.