[Wien] fhi-gap related question

Wen Fong Goh christopher_gohwf at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 22:05:00 CEST 2017

Yea I also noticed that it only has problem with large file. I tried to recompile, but it doesn't work.

ERROR in task_nvf -- Fail to read vector file - 1
ERROR in task_nvf -- ÿÿÿÿ

I found a latest version of that, called gap2. This version also complains about the vector file, but the case.energy_GW is written correctly.

I have another question. For SOC case, there is a SOC flag for gap2_analy but not for gap2_gwnvf, so it couldn't generate the quasiparticle energy for case.energyso. So how do people deal with SOC case?