[Wien] True half métal and false half métal

SEMEH NOUI sameh.noui at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:51:55 CEST 2017

Hello sir, I have a questions to ask you
1-I have a Heusler alloy when I calculated the band structure I find that
the energetic gap exceeds or touches the conduction band of the fermi
levels in (spin dn) direction
My question, is this compound is a half metal or metal
2-how I can distinguish a real half metal and false half metal
3-I have another compound when I applied the GGA approximation I did not
find a gap at the level of fermi but I applied the MBJ (GGA) the gap appears
My question is what I consider that this compound is metal or half metal
I will wait for your reply

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>