[Wien] Bugs : related to nlvdw calculations

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 23 22:31:43 CEST 2017

>1- the initialisation of lmtmp integer array in SRC_nlvdw/calc_vvdw.F
>
>the error : Insufficient virtual memory
>
>to Fix : After the line 41 in SRC_nlvdw/calc_vvdw.F add :
>            lmtmp =0
>and recompile a selected package :  nlvdw

Thanks for the bug fix.

>2- missing of XC_GGA_X_B86_R xc functional in SRC_lapw0/xc_funcs.h  ( for example : if we use rev-vdW-DF2 correction ) :
>the errors :
>stop in lapw1 with : SELECT - error
>no energy limits found for atom ..........
>E-Bottom ...........
>
>to Fix : just add to SRC_lapw0/xc_funcs.h this line :
>
>#define  XC_GGA_X_B86_R        41

This is due to an error (we were not aware of it) in the Makefile of
SRC_lapw0 for WIEN2k_16 and WIEN2k_17: LIBXCDIR has to be replaced by
LIBXCROOT such that the file xc_funcs.h of the version of libxc that
you use (it's probably 3.0.0) is copied in SRC_lapw0 when lapw0 is
compiled. The file xc_funcs.h that is provided by WIEN2k_16/17
is, for some strange reason, the old one from libxc version 2.1.2.
Thus, modify Makefile and recompile lapw0.

>3- The parallel run with nlvdw correction doesn't work for me
>with the errors:
>
>lapw5 : command not found

No clue.