[Wien] How to replace the availiable session list

prasad jayasena prasad.j86 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 15:29:39 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Thank you for your details.
I checked my home DIR for .w2web. It has only my old sessions. Somehow my recently created session information are lost.
I was doing some optical property calculations in my new sessions and SCF with hub-U and SO were done without errors. Now I started the post processing with new session name (this time I gave the folder name as the session name). Hope I can continue this without any error.?
One thing I need to clarify. the information shows when I check session management in w2web, are of the old session or of the newly created session?If I have lost session info file in home/user/host/.w2web, is there any other place where I can get those details?
Thank you in advance

Prasad