[Wien] Re-regarding the spin orbit calculations

mandeep hooda mandeep103 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:30:12 CEST 2017

Dear Wien2k users,

                  I am facing problems in DOS calculations for
spin-orbit coupling of non-magnetic case. I run the calculations
according to youtube videos. Calculations converged without any error,
but in DOS, it is showing error given below, which is difficult to
understand. Please give some constructive suggestions. Thanking you in
advance

At line 30 of file kptin_nv.F (unit = 10, file = './Zr3Te_SO.vectorup')
Fortran runtime error: Sequential READ or WRITE not allowed after EOF
marker, possibly use REWIND or BACKSPACE
1.2u 0.0s 0:01.22 99.1% 0+0k 0+27384io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/csy/wein2k/WEIN2k/lapwso lapwso.def   failed

Regards

Mandeep Kumar Hooda