[Wien] Error in LAPW2

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Dec 2 16:28:02 CET 2017

In your .bashrc, you can see:

export SCRATCH=/home/mmk/WIEN2k/lapw

If you want to store the scratch files in the case directory itself,
change it to [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09245.html
,
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09522.html
]:

export SCRATCH=./

For your 'large' molecule calculation, do you need a parallel
calculation (with "run_lapw -p" those should have case.vector_* files
like case.vector_1 [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05861.html
])?   The case.vector indicates a serial calculation (with "run_lapw"),
which should be fine as long as the calculation isn't taking an eon to run.