[Wien] Regarding Restart of NMR Calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 5 13:45:27 CET 2017

In principle yes, but you have to look into the x_nmr script and
create the missing directories and data manually and then start the
lapw1 steps in the different directories also manually.
It is, however, not possible to complete a step like   x_nmr -mode lapw1
automatically or with any standard-options, if it was interrupted.

Once this is done, you can use the x_nmr script and do the individual
steps like lapw2, lcore, current, integ,... with the script.

So unless you really understand scripting and details of wien2k, most
likely the answer is "no".

Regards