[Wien] Large oscillations in total energy

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Thu Dec 7 12:50:00 CET 2017

Laurence Marks píše v Čt 07. 12. 2017 v 05:25 -0600:
> I suggest using the "Check" command, which shows more useful
> information and post the output. Without that it is hard to guess.

Dear prof. Marks,

I'm not sure if I follow. Are you referring to the check (check_lapw)
script? In my understanding it checks for running Wien2k instances,
which are none in my case. Did you mean maybe analyse_lapw or some
other check script which is not part of the default Wien2k
installation? I can extract some data from the scf file by hand, if you
let me know what info would be helpful in this case.

Best regards
Pavel