[Wien] xc_f03_mgga_x_tb09_set_params

Arthur H. Edwards edwardsah3 at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 31 04:24:04 CET 2017

I got WIEN2k_17 compiled on a Linux machine (x86-64) running 16.04 Ubuntu. I am now having difficulty compiling with libxc. There is a routine, xc_f03_mgga_x_tb09_set_params, that is referenced but is not found. I have looked at the code in libxc, and there is, in fact, no such routine. Because the call only appears in two if-statments for, I assume, a specific XC potential, and because I do not foresee using any meta gga XC potentials, I have simply commented the two lines out. Specifically, they appear in SRC_lapw0, in libxc.F, in lines 45 and 112. After commenting these lines out, lapw0 compiled successfully.

Art Edwards

--
  Arthur H. Edwards
  edwardsah3 at fastmail.fm