[Wien] UNPHYSICAL RMT of atom

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 1 09:31:42 CET 2017

I guess it was explained some time ago. Anatase has SG 141, and this SG
has "2 settings". Wien2k requires the 2nd (default) setting with an
inversion center at the origin of the cell, but not the ITA setting (see
the Bilbao crystallographic server).

You may need to convert your positions to this setting or use the route
via cif or xyz formats (mind possible rounding problems !).