[Wien] Wien2k_16.1

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Feb 15 09:47:18 CET 2017

Note that some segmentation faults (SIGSEGV error) are not from the compiler but from the pthread library (not compiler but linux specific)
usually this should not appear in dymamic linking
it appears also that dynamically (!!) linking leads to problems if the libpthread on the computer where you compiled and the computer where you run the program are different.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University