[Wien] Problem with testpara

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 21 15:24:35 CET 2017

The parallelization strategy has been changed in wien2k_16, so that
k-points are all distributed at once and with this fixed distribution
the use of $SCRATCH is always possible.

If you can explain to me, WHY you would like to have such a distribution
on a cluster, I may look into it. But otherwise, cp lapw1para_lapw from
the old version to the new one ....