[Wien] LIBXC 3.0

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jan 4 03:45:09 CET 2017

I'm currently experiencing connection issues to the tddft.org website.
So I'm not able to download the libxc 3.0.0 package from it too.

The following seemed to work on ubuntu 14.04 LTS.  I didn't try it on
other Linux operating systems, but I'm thinking it might work. So you
could give it a try.

Go to: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libxc/3.0.0-1

Download the libxc_3.0.0.orig.tar.gz

Put it in your home directory, then in a terminal:

username at computername:~/Desktop$ cd ~
username at computername:~$ ls libxc_3.0.0.orig.tar.gz
libxc_3.0.0.orig.tar.gz
username at computername:~$ tar -xvf libxc_3.0.0.orig.tar.gz
username at computername:~$ mv libxc-3.0.0/ libxc/
username at computername:~$ cd libxc/
username at computername:~/libxc$ autoreconf -i --force
username at computername:~/libxc$ ./configure FC=ifort CC=cc
--prefix=$HOME/libxc
username at computername:~/libxc$ make
username at computername:~/libxc$ make check
username at computername:~/libxc$ make install
username at computername:~/libxc$ make clean

If you are using gfortran, change the above FC=ifort to FC=gfortran

If you are using icc, change the above CC=cc to CC=icc