[Wien] problem in 2Doptimize.job or in my method ...

Abderrahmane Reggad jazairdz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:54:11 CET 2017

For a beginner, and  to use the 2Doptimize package with the method PBE+U he
has to following procedure:

    - create a session using the w2web interface and put in the working
repertory the

following files:
                  * case.struct with reduction factor equals to more than
10 percent to reduce Rmts

                  * case.inst
                  * case.inorb
                  * case.indm (case.indmc)

      - execute the the initialization throw the w2web interface

     - Run the package 2Doptimize by using more than 5 values for volumes
(it's preferable to use 7 or 8 values because we will find ourselves to
omit some bad values during analyzing ): -9,-6,-3,0,3,6 and 9 and even 12.

      - modifing the 2Doptimize.job as follows:

           * comment this line:

        #run_lapw -ec 0.0001

     * uncomment this line and add some switches:

runsp_lapw -orb -ec 0.0001 # you can add -p and -cc 0.001

Good Luck

Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de Génie Physique
Université Ibn Khaldoun - Tiaret