[Wien] Phonon Density of States

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:32:15 CET 2017

This is not the sort of question that should be posted; you are asking for
free teaching. You need to do some work yourself, e.g. type "what
information from phonon density of states" into Google and start reading.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
http://www.numis.northwestern.edu