[Wien] [not solved] WARNING: K-list has changed

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:47:15 CET 2017

Dear Gavin and Prof Marks

The problem reported in this thread was still persists.

As you suggested the ""case.scf: :WARNING: K-list has change" warning may
be due to -NI switch in job script but it is not so.
Previously I resubmit the job without -NI switch and the above warning has
gone but I just double checked that it does not depend on -NI switch.
Could you please guide me to remove this warning message.

The other warning "case.scf: :WARNING: Density Matrix or Orbital Potential
has changed" might be occurring for higher value of volume and c/a
reduction and now the volume and c/a ration values are 0 and +4 and this
warning is not occurring now.
What may be possible reason for this warning message.

Sincerely
Bhamu