[Wien] regarding Fermi level.

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sat Jan 21 17:25:39 CET 2017

This issue was recently discussed
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg14791.html

Please search the mailing list

Ciao
Gerhard

====================================
Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University
55099 Mainz
and
01187 Dresden
Von: Wien [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Nacir GUECHI [guechiphy at yahoo.fr]
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. Januar 2017 16:35
An: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Betreff: [Wien] regarding Fermi level.

Dear wien2k users.
- For semiconductors the fermi level would lie at the bottom of the gap (E-Ef=0eV) at T=0K.
- When temperature increases (example T=300K) the Fermi level will remain at the bottom of the gap or moves to anothar potition ? please any comment about fermi level at finite temperature would useful for me.