[Wien] Error while using mBJ in version Wien2k 14.2

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Jan 26 14:09:32 CET 2017

The format changed from numbers to keywords (i.e., 28 changed to XC_MBJ).

In WIEN2k 11, indxc in case.in0 was changed manually by hand to 28.  In
WIEN2k 14.2, it is automatically changed by the init_mbj_lapw script.

The updates page [1] shows that init_mbj_lapw was updated in WIEN2k
16.1.  Thus, it is recommended to upgrade your WIEN2k version to 16.1.

If you upgrade, in the WIEN2k 16.1 usersguide [2], the keywords for
indxc are given under section 7.1.3 on page 111, and the use of
init_mbj_lapw is described under section "4.5.10 modified Becke-Johnson
potential (mBJ) for band gaps" on page 56.  If not, refer to the WIEN2k
14.2 usersguide in your SRC folder and look for the corresponding
information.

[1] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/updates/
[2] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf