[Wien] my membership to the mailing list gets disabled every 3 weeks

Fabiana Da Pieve fabiana.dapieve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:26:09 CET 2017

Dear Wien2k developers

I am a pretty silent user of Wien2k since many years and I always read with
pleasure the emails of the different users, which sometimes are also useful
for me.

However, in the last period I get very often (every 3 weeks) an email to
confirm my membership to the mailing list, and if I do not do it soon my
membership is cancelled the very same day.

I do not think this is normal. Or is it ?
In any case, before it was not the case. Is there something I can do to
avoid this ?

Thank you very much for your attention
Fabiana Da Pieve