[Wien] my membership to the mailing list gets disabled every 3 weeks

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 30 17:27:20 CET 2017

Still it seems to happen mostly on gmail accounts ? (except Ludmilla).

It is even more strange, since mailman "resets" your bounce index to
zero, if there is no bounce for 7 days.

At the moment I've doubled the bounce value, so it should happen less
frequent and in addition there's more chance that your bounce-level gets
reset. I also enabled mails from mailman to me, when a bounce is
detected. However, I fear this will lead to too many mails and I will
have to switch this off again.