[Wien] error in vorb

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jul 1 22:02:04 CEST 2017

I'm not seeing anything that is noticeably problematic with your
case.indmc and case.inorb files.  They seem fine.

The "error in vorb" is not informative enough.  So you need to check
yourself for further hints of the problem. [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10490.html ]

Usually, there is a forrtl error and traceback message.  Or there might
be a warning or error message that happened much earlier in the calculation.

Another possible cause of the "error in vorb"error might be a problem
with a dmat file.  The dmat file(s) have a file size greater than 0? [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10492.html ]