[Wien] Fw: The dielectric constant from spin polarirzed calculations has doubled values than that of the non-sp

Osama Yassin oayassin63 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 3 12:16:06 CEST 2017

Another issue, after fixing the spin-polarized-soc issue, is that the value of the plasma frequency (w_p) becomes less than  that obtained from the non-spin polarized calculations.

For my case, the spin polarized one gave me w_p to be about 6.4 eV while it is 9.01 eV for the non-sp case.

May you have a look into this....