[Wien] Questions about imposing external magnetic field on no-magnetic system

Peng Bingrui pengbingrui26 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 15 10:59:32 CEST 2017

Dear professor Blaha

Thank you very much for your suggestions. However, I'm still kind of confused, because my purpose is to see the change of band structure under external magnetic field, and l'm wondering whether NMR calculation can do this ? I'm sorry for my limited knowledge as an undergraduate student.

Sincerely yours,
Bingrui Peng
from the Department of Physics, Nanjing University, China