[Wien] Convergence problem in mbj potential calculation

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:39:39 CEST 2017

Dear Gerhard & Laurence,

                                    Thank you very much for your reply &
suggestions. The structure was initially of Li2NiTiO4. The space group is
Fm-3m. We have created a 1x1x1 supercell (with target lattice primitive)
and then distributed Li, Ni & Ti with 2:1:1 ration at 4b site. 4a site
contains oxygen. Then we have optimize the volume and force per atom of the
structure sequentially & results in the present structure. The xrd
generated by the present structure matches exactly with the experimental
xrd of Li2NiTiO4.

However, we have shifted the mixing procedure from PORT to MSR1 and the
simulation is converging well now.

with regards,