[Wien] abnormal behaviour in lattice parameters with applied pressure

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jun 27 16:16:32 CEST 2017

what do you "optimize" after you applied the pressure ?

You have the optimized lattice parameter, then you use the lattice parameter (volume) under pressure, and then you optimize it again
I would expect that you find always the same lattice parameter (within numerical noise),
what do you expect ?

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher