[Wien] Problem Regarding SLATER Calculations

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 29 09:41:14 CEST 2017

The Slater potential is not calculated because the HF module is not
executed. This is probably because of Unmatched " which I don't yet
understand where it comes from. A few questions:
Which solid are you considering?
What is exactly the command that you used to start the calculation?
What is the name of the directory?