[Wien] BACKSPACE error in lapwso calculation

Md. Fhokrul Islam fislam at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:30:09 CET 2017

Hi Gavin,

I have compiled Wien2k with -O0 option but it still failed with BACKSPACE error at LAPWSO.

I have tried to run the same calculation in a different cluster where I have compiled Wien2k14.2

with intel/2016 and looks like this error message doesn't appear. Although the job crashed with

virtual memory error but at least it produced some output files from LAPWSO before it crashed.

SO I guess the problem is with intel/2017 compiler.

Thanks again for your reply.

Regards,

Fhokrul