[Wien] Calculation of Ueff

karima Physique physique.karima at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:50:55 CEST 2017

Thank you for your answer but i I noticed that Ueff is very sensitive with
the change of RKmax and Kpoint it is for this I evoked this subject abd
 for example
For K = 1 and RKmax 5 i found Ueff = 3.6 eV
But For K = 100 Points and RKmax 8.5 i found Ueff = 5.4 eV

5.4 and 3.6 are relatively far

What I really ask is that the choice of one point is it mandatory? (as is
indicated in the paper of G. K. H. Madsen and P. Novak) or else I have to
force these parameters (a large number of Kpoint and rkmax> 7) which of
these two choices is good?