[Wien] FERMI ERROR

Chukwuemeka Okoye cmi.okoye at unn.edu.ng
Tue May 2 10:54:34 CEST 2017

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thanks for your quick response. The job is running ok now.

I would however like to know the relationship(if any) between removal of
RLO and SO calculation. Specifically, has the removal of RLO any effect on
SO calculation?

Best regards

Chukwuemeka Okoye

*------------------------------Chukwuemeka M I Okoye*