[Wien] Effective mass

fatima DFT fatimadft5 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:20:40 CEST 2017

Thank you very much Luis for suggestion.

I got the point just correct me. I enlarged the band structure near VBM and
I see here I have a sharp parabola like shape
*https://sites.google.com/site/dftfatima5/letter/mailing-list-queries/fatima.bands.agr*

I need to take only very few k-points (3-4 both side near the H-point).

Is it the correct way?

Warm regards
Fatima