[Wien] change of lattice parameters while alloying

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:02:35 CEST 2017

Dear Prof. Victor,
Thank you for providing refrence material.

But test rmt_package is not working well with latest Wien2k code.

I tried to optimise rmt but I see here that it run rmt for max 4
non-equivalent atoms unit cell only.
Sorry: Not realized for more 3 atomes

Then I tried for MgO and got the following error:

#    rmt( Mg )   |      E_tot  (Ry)
#################|###################
#    rmt( O )   |      E_tot  (Ry)
#################|###################

press RETURN to continue
"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 5: warning: Skipping data file with no valid points

plot "Mg" title " " w l
                        ^
"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 5: x range is invalid

"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 7: warning: Skipping data file with no valid points
"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 7: warning: Skipping data file with no valid points
"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 7: warning: Skipping data file with no valid points
"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 7: warning: Skipping data file with no valid points

plot "Mg" title "" w l ,"Mg"  title "Mg ", "O"  title "" w l ,"O"  title "O
"

 ^
"e_rmt_plot.gnu", line 7: x range is invalid

  out data in:
         MgO.analysis_*
         Mg

         rmt_ene_plot.ps

Check carefully the result, if there are any problem send me

Note
=====
 For more points, you can run directly the command line: rmt_opt_lapw
in this case, the calculation will be started from the last point, the new
calculation
will be added to the old (update ).
 if you run  the command line   rmt_setup_lapw  the old calculation will be
formated and the calculation will be started from the first point

kcbhamu at Lenovo-B570:~/rmt_opt/MgO$

Could you please suggest me where is the problem?

Bhamu

Dr. K. C. Bhamu
(UGC-Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoc Fellow)
Department of Physics