[Wien] paramagnetic or diamagnetic

karima Physique physique.karima at gmail.com
Wed May 10 01:21:08 CEST 2017

Thank you Prof. P. Blaha for your answers :

After an NMR calculation I got the NMR chemical shifts for each atom so how
to calculate NMR chemical shifts for a compound of several atoms.
- the susceptibility is in the form of a matrix then so how to calculate
the total susceptibility for a compound of several atoms.

Thank you in advance