[Wien] Restarting HF with SO

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu May 18 19:39:49 CEST 2017

I don't have the answer, but you may want to contemplate in the future
doing something like a set of shorter runs saving the interim results

for i in 1 2 3 4 ... XX
do
  mkdir Safety
  runsp_lapw -hf ... -i 3 -NI
  rm Safety/*bro*
  mv *bro* Safety
  save -f -d Safety
  cp Safety/*bro* ./ ; cp Safety/*.scf ./
done

(It would be easier if save_lapw had an option to not delete the *bro*
files and retain case.scf -- a simple hack.)